A restaurant’s business is never a bygone. Its popularity grows with every passing day and leaves us with some heavenly good tasting dishes. No matter its hot summer or chilling winters, food is one thing that never slips out of anyone’s mind, tongue and lifestyle.
Every section of our world has its own specialty, taste, and spices which ultimately results in thousands of unique dishes. Right from Australian meat pie to Indian spicy chaat, food has its embellished versions.
Recently, it has been witnessed that Australians are completely head over the heels for Asian food. Apparently, this has established a whopping number of Asian restaurants in different sections of Australia and surprisingly most of them are in Sydney.
So, let’s quickly go through the top 7 places where you should visit to enjoy exotic Asian dishes. Take a look.
- Lotus Dumpling Bar – Michael Jiang- The proud owner of Lotus Dumpling Bar is renowned for serving Pan-Asian dishes usually made in the best dim sum steamers to come up with the perfect taste & to give a traditional touch to every invention. Having, 4.3-star ratings, this restaurant are rocking in the streets of Sydney. The exact address is 3/16 Hickson Rd, Dawes Point NSW 2000, Australia.
- Fortune Village Chinese Restaurant – Since 1981, this Chinese restaurant has been giving Australians a memorable dining experience. They’re considered best in presenting Asian & Chinese food with an Australian fusion. The dishes are cooked in Chinese wok to get a traditional taste which has become the biggest highlight of this restaurant.
- Spice Temple – To taste some tasty dishes with a swanky garnishing, Spice Temple is your place. It is located in 10 Bligh St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia. Apart from serving Asian dishes, you’ll get to enjoy some zodiac themed cocktails which go perfectly with the dishes.
- Chefs Gallery – An award winning Chinese restaurant shows its love for Pan Asian tradition through their end number of dishes. You’ll get to experience not just good quality food but jaw-dropping interiors as well.
- Longrain – Settled in 85 Commonwealth St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia, this restaurant sets a perfect example of Asian communal table having end number of dishes & encourage food sharing concept. Right from the use of best quality commercial rice cookers to exotic interiors, everything makes dining special here. It’s an ideal restaurant for family functions or gatherings.
- Mr. Wong – A plush restaurant inspired by French colonial impact is a perfect place to enjoy modern Cantonese dishes. Sitting at the restaurant takes you to the royal French world. Dining here on special occasion has its own charm.
- China Lane – You’ll not find a better place to enjoy yummilicious Asian dishes along with the refreshing cocktails. It is situated in 2 Angel Pl, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia which is the most convenient spot to reach easily.
I can bet on this, even if you’re not fond of Asian food, after visiting these restaurants, you’ll get addicted to their flavorsome recipes. Whenever you get to visit any of these, make sure to give a try to their specific signature dish.